October Workshop: Planting Spring Bulbs (Tulips, Daffodils, Ranunculus)
It's time to get those tulips, daffodils, and ranunculus planted!
In this 90-minute in-person workshop, learn the tips and tricks on how to plant and protect these three must-have spring flowers from the critters and winter temperatures. Leave with a curated set of 30 specialty bulbs perfect to get you started! These are NOT your average big-box store varieties!
SEATS ARE LIMITED: Must have 5 sign-ups to hold the class. Bring a friend
We'll go over:
- The best time and methods to plant each bulb.
- How to prep your planting space. Yes, large pots are fine too!
- My favorite varieties for bouquets and arrangements.
- Equipment and other resources to protect your plants during the winter.
- 90 minutes of instruction (a combination of presentation, demonstration, and Q&A)
- Take home kit of 30 bulbs that are grown by the pros (10 tulips, 10 daffodils, 10 ranunculus)
- $20 off if you purchase both fall workshops for cut flower gardeners (Use code WORKSHOP20 at checkout