Workshop: Simplifying Seed Starting For Summer Cut Flower Gardens (REGISTRATION IS CLOSED)
$75.00 Sale • Save
Calling All Beginner Cut Flower Gardeners (especially those who think they don't have a green thumb)!
In this 90-minute in-person workshop, learn the foundations every beginner gardener should know about seed starting so that you can successfully grow your own beautiful bouquets in any season. Leave with a tray of done-for-you seedlings you can plant in your garden right away for beautiful summer blooms!
We'll go over:
- 3 questions every gardener should ask BEFORE sowing any seed
- 3 common seed-starting methods that are effective for cut flower gardens
- Tips and tricks and common mistakes to avoid with seed starting.
- -Seed starting equipment and other resources.
SEATS ARE LIMITED: Must have 5 sign-ups to hold the class. Bring a friend!
- 90 minutes of instruction (a combination of presentation, demonstration, and Q&A)
- You'll get to sow some seeds yourself. All materials are included.
- Take home tray of ready-to-plant cut flower seedlings grown using the same methods you will learn about.
DATE: Saturday, June 3rd
817 W Broad St, Falls Church, VA 22046